Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lust Objects

Just a few of the things endangering my wallet this week:

Spotted Polish
I'd never heard of this until someone mentioned it and linked to Cherry Nail Art. I think it's the coolest thing since crackle lacquer.

color change nail polish

Need I say more?

Oz colored glitter
Have I mentioned that I'm a HUGE Wizard of Oz fan? Well, I am. And the new Jordana Glitters in Red Blaze and Galaxy look just right for a stroll down the yellow brick road! You can see better swatches here.

Chrome
I want this as a birthday present to me. Chrome is one of my favorite nail polishes, but I haven't seen it in forever, until Imperfectly Painted recommended Cassie Cosmetics for discontinued colors. This lot contains the whole line, and makes me a little giddy.

Arabian Night
Speaking of Imperfectly Painted, the color she found at Cassie was Arabian Night, and I think I understand her five year search now! Purple and gold? I'm all over that. Isn't it gorgeous? I need to track down a bottle now!

OPI Spiderman
I have yet to see it in stores, but I really want to get my hands on it, just for the sake of the color names alone. I really want Shatter the Scales and Your Web or Mine, but my favorite names are probably My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Number One Nemesis. I'm also jonesing for their Nail Envy and Ridge Filler, which I've never tried before but heard good things about.

No comments:

Post a Comment