Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Finds

Yay! Double post today!

Initially, I wasn't going to do a Friday Finds segment this week because pennies are pretty tight right now, but I picked up a couple of things at Target yesterday and thought I would share.

Essie Set in Stones ($7.79, Target)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening and Just in Lime ($3.69, Target)
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream ($5.99, Target)

I'm really excited by the Essie. First, I only own one other glitter polish (I know, some of you just gasped in shock), but I really couldn't resist the call of silver glitter. Up until yesterday, the only place I'd ever seen Essie was Giant Eagle, and I didn't even know they carried it until last week. Then it popped up at Target ($. 21 cheaper, I might add). I've been seeing so many Essie swatches around, and I really wanted to try it out. Sometimes I feel like an ad for Sally Hansen, since that's normally all I see around here.

I've used the cuticle balm a couple of times, so I can't give a review of it yet but it smells good enough to eat.

July 1 starts the Summer Fun challenge of at Red Hair and Black Nail Polish, and you'll get to see a bit of the Insta-Dri colors then, as well as my thoughts on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment