Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Costumes Part I

Halloween is my favorite holiday. Candy, costumes, does it get any better? Unfortunately, I usually flake in the costume department. I never know what to be until two days prior, and then I don't have time to put together the costume that I want.

This year I managed to get ahead of the game by about a week...but I'm not sharing photos until Friday.

What comes from the sky but cannot fly?
Hint: Blink and you'll miss it.

Can you guess what I am?

----
This is going to be my last Wednesday post until December. I'm doing National Novel Writing Month this year, and I need to free up a little bit of space in my schedule. I'll still be here on Mondays and Fridays, though, so don't go too far!

See you on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment